Reporting to the Associate Director, Security & Business Continuity, the Principal, Cloud Security will join the Infrastructure and Operations Team and is responsible for defining, reporting and enhancing the security around all Cloud services.
This is a senior 'doing' role and due to the broad scope and multiple interdependencies of this initiative, the successful candidate will need to be:
- Responsible for working closely with the Associate Director, Cloud & DevSecOps and Principal, DevOps to create a Cloud DevSecOps Practice which is capable of delivering and operating all Cloud services securely.
- Work closely with the relevant teams to assist in defining a Cloud Security Strategy and Roadmap which is aligned with the IT strategic plan.
- Assist in defining Cloud Security standards and govern against them.
- Accountable for designing a Secure by Design mind-set.
Successful Cloud Security Principals will likely possess:
- Overarching knowledge of Cloud Security & DevSecOps best practice, such as CSA, OWASP, ISO27017
- Detailed understanding of Cloud Security & DevSecOps compliance tools and best practise for the implementation and utilisation of these tools
- Able to demonstrate significant DevSecOps experience in large financial institutions
- Extensive experience of automated security application controls
- Extensive experience of Azure Cloud, M365 and all supporting technologies
- Proven experience in establishing and leading a Cloud Security Operations Function
- Good understanding of with all aspects of the Agile SDLC and the implications on services within an ITIL framework.
- 10 years plus experience working on cloud platforms (Azure/AWS/GCP) with solid troubleshooting skills
Please apply now to be considered!
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.