Our client, a global payments company, is currently looking for a Cloud Security Engineer to join their team. As a Cloud Security Engineer with the company, you will be responsible for:
- Being the main point-of-contact on all cloud security infrastructure matters
- Review and assess all cloud network designs, architecture, rules and policies
- Implementing security policies and building security monitoring capabilities for cloud security services
- Point of contact for enterprise security with other business units and global stakeholders pertaining to design and implementation of cloud-based solutions.
- Develop strategies to increase cloud security knowledge throughout organisation.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in cloud security
- Experience in AWS and the well-architected framework
- Knowledge in DevSecOps and scripting languages is desirable
- Cloud Security and Container Security experience is desirable
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
If you are looking to be part of a growing company, and make a significant impact in an organisation, look no further and apply now!