Our client, a fast-growing European IT Consulting firm, is currently looking for a Cloud Security Engineer to join their team. As a Cloud Security Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Being the main point-of-contact for all cloud security infrastructure matters including providing guidance on IT security solutions (end-to-end) and working on complex network security infrastructure challenges
- Review and assess all cloud network design, architecture, rules, and policies
- Implementing security policies and building security monitoring capabilities for cloud security services
- Point of contact for enterprise security with other business units and global stakeholders pertaining to design and implementation of cloud-based solutions.
- Develop strategies to increase cloud security knowledge throughout organisation.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in cloud security
- Strong technical / engineering experience in cloud security
- Experience in cloud security (AWS / Azure / GCP etc.)
- Experience in vulnerability management
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
If you are looking to be part of a growth story, and make a significant impact in an organisation, look no further!