Are you looking for a hands on Cloud Security Principal role in a business undergoing rapid change? This could be the role for your career!
We are looking for an autonomous Cyber Security principal who will be responsible for for defining, reporting and enhancing all cloud security as part of a multi-million pound investment. You will be reporting the Associate Director for Security and Business Continuity in a hands on role. This opportunity covers a broad scope, and has multiple interdependencies, so you will need to be:
- Responsible for working closely with the Associate Director, Cloud & DevSecOps and Principal, DevOps to create a Cloud DevSecOps Practice which is capable of delivering and operating all Cloud services securely.
- Working closely with the relevant teams to assist in defining a Cloud Security Strategy and Roadmap which is aligned with the IT strategic plan.
- Assisting in defining Cloud Security standards and govern against them.
- Accountable for designing a Secure by Design mind-set.
The ideal Cloud Security Principal will have:
- Overarching knowledge of Cloud Security & DevSecOps best practice, such as CSA, OWASP, ISO27017
- Detailed understanding of Cloud Security & DevSecOps compliance tools and best practise for the implementation and utilisation of these tools
- Able to demonstrate significant DevSecOps experience in large financial institutions
- Extensive experience of automated security application controls
- Extensive experience of Azure Cloud, M365 and all supporting technologies
- Proven experience in establishing and leading a Cloud Security Operations Function
- Good understanding of with all aspects of the Agile SDLC and the implications on services within an ITIL framework.
- 10 years plus experience working on cloud platforms (Azure/AWS/GCP) with solid troubleshooting skills
Please apply now to be considered!
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.