A unique non-bank financial institution is looking to bring on board a credit risk analyst as a part of their expansion plans in Singapore. This is a newly created role and will offer an enterprising work environment.
- The credit risk analyst will provide accurate information on a borrowing company’s profitability, solvency, stability and liquidity which would include research and analysis of financial information of the borrowers.
- Summarising data/analysis to meaningful decision reports. Develop financial models, conduct benchmarking & process analysis
- Provide guidance to and monitor sales team to explore solutions for clients.
- Drive process improvement and policy development initiatives
The ideal candidate would fulfil the following criteria:
- At least 3 years of proven working experience as a credit analyst in bank or financial institution in SME or business banking space.
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office and financial software applications
- Good presentation, reporting and communication skills
- Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance and information analysis
- Well informed in current financial subjects, accounting, tax laws, money market and business environments