A Commercial Banking Portfolio Management role has arisen within a leading retail bank in Edinburgh. This renowned bank are a sought after employer due to their strong reputation in the market as being financially strong, and a rewarding place to work.
The manager will be responsible for helping to lead & shape the strategy of a growing and established portfolio
Key duties are as follows:
- Work at the cutting edge of innovative data and analysis techniques to provide a research element for enhanced credit strategy and decisions.
- Implement risk: reward based credit strategies through use of innovative tools and techniques to drive and derive insight for use within said credit strategy.
- Implement analysis- based strategies for managing and tracking the risk of the portfolio on acquisition, and portfolio performance to within risk appetite
- Direct predictive behavioural and other analysis or scorecard models that deliver estimations based on an understanding of consumer, geographic and financial trends, capital usage and performance under stress, utilising internal and external resources to support marketing and risk decisions
Relevant experience required
- 7 years or more commercial banking experience in the UK preferrably
- Experience managing a high performing team
- Good understanding of credit management cycle
- SQL, SAS (Advanced Excel) Understanding
- Good analytical and data interpretation skills
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.