Eames Consulting have partnered with an award-winning London-based insurtech who are looking for a forward-thinking Commercial Fleet Underwriter to join their newly-formed Underwriting team.
Working with the best technology, this data-driven firm are looking for you to play a key role in shaping this firms underwriting strategy, while sustainably growing their fleet business.
Reporting directly to the Head of Operations:
- Developing strong relationships across Pricing, Operations & Sales.
- Conducting Underwriting analysis on all fleet business.
- Building key relationships with insurance providers, in order to understand & deliver on underwriting & pricing criteria.
- Implementation of new underwriting criteria, while making assessments on existing and offering solutions for development.
- Ensuring risks are being underwritten accordingly.
- 3+ years' experience in underwriting Commercial Fleet.
- Collaborative & commercially minded outlook.
- Market knowledge of motor insurance market.
This is a home-based role, with regular get-togethers in London office.
This is the perfect opportunity for to join a progressive firm, who truly care about the company culture. Offers a competitive salary & benefits package. If interested please apply or get in touch with Heather Yardley at Eames Consulting Group for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.