With a focus on property & casualty classes of motor, property, accident, employee compensation, liabilities, travel etc.
- Assists in developing products and schemes and soliciting inquiries from distribution channels.
- Evaluates risk exposures, negotiates terms and underwrites new businesses;
- Reviews and negotiates renewal business terms with producers in accordance with established underwriting standards and levels of authority and to determine acceptability of risks;
- Coordinates with other teams / departments for daily operations;
- Observes latest insurance information from the market
- Degree holder and relevant Insurance Professional Designation / qualifications;
- At least 6 years in insurance industry with at least 4 years in underwriting role;
- Sound underwriting and extensive product knowledge;
- Good connections and relationships with producers;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.