A Guildford based global insurer are recruiting an Underwriting Manager within their Property Underwriting division.
Your key responsibility is to develop the underwriting strategy for the commercial property portfolio.
Reporting to the Head of Property, responsibilities include:
- Identifying areas of profitability, contributing to growth of the underwriting footprint.
- Structure the portfolio management & underwriting strategy.
- Mentoring & coaching of other underwriters across the team/other offices.
- Support with the development of Technical L&D training modules.
- Offer key strategic project support.
It's essential you have a high level of technical property underwriting expertise with strong experience within the Commercial Property market. Preferably ACII Qualified.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable global firm, with an exceptional flexible benefits package, competitive salary and inclusive working environment with industry leading remote on-boarding.
This opportunity will initially be a remote based opportunity until at least 2022, however the office is available to staff, in line with government recommendations, who require it.
Please apply if interested, or get in touch with Heather Yardley at Eames Consulting for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.