Eames Consulting are working closely with a leading insurer who have had exceptional growth within their Commercial Underwriting division, and as such are keen to take on an ambitious Underwriter with experience across either Property, Liability or Combined/Package business to support them in further developing this business area.
- Underwriting & reviewing risk on both new and existing cases.
- Working closely with a panel of brokers in order to optimise and contribute to sustainable and profitable growth across accounts.
- Identifying opportunities for Business Development in supporting with the Account Management of client/broker relationships.
- Discussing, negotiating & converting new and existing business opportunities.
- Working closely with Senior Underwriters and Technical SME's.
- Contributing to own personal development, identifying areas of interest and development.
- Holds understanding & market experience in either Property, Liability and/or Combined business, and is keen to develop further exposure in these areas.
- Identifying broker needs & creating effective solutions.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary and access to market leading additional benefits. This company demonstrates a highly flexible company culture in terms of working hours, core benefits and flexible/optional benefits..
If interested, please apply or get in touch with Heather Yardley at Eames Consulting Group.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.