Our client is the leading provider of legal expenses insurance products to the UK’s business and professional community, providing innovative, sustainable solutions to manage against legal risks encountered by the business community in the current age.
Their client base consists of insurance brokers, trade & affinity groups, insurers and professional organisations who sell and distribute the company’s products to their clients and members,
Successful candidates for this role will have the following:
- Insurance qualification – progression towards DIP CII preferred.
- Commercial underwriting experience is essential, preferably in the legal expenses market, those with a PI type background will also be considered.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Confidence in leading meetings with external clients and good negotiation skills.
- Good technical insurance knowledge and ability to make decisions under pressure.
- Strong analytical skills.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.