Entrepreneurial and innovative in their approach, this global re/insurance speciality firm are seeking a seasoned Complaints Manager to join their London based entity. Offering hybrid working this role will manage a small team, while play a critical role in process redesign.
Key responsibilities include -
- Have a sound knowledge of Regulatory requirements, working to ensure that these requirements are adhered to and maintained.
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders balancing customer needs with business requirements and identifying opportunities to improve services.
- Learning from complaints analysis to reduce the number of complaints and utilising opportunities to improve customer outcomes.
- A proven history in people management
- Provide leadership and direction to direct report
- Maintain a motivated, loyal, and committed workforce
- Ensure a high level of quality is maintained
- Manage a team of complaints handlers to provide complaints handling within the Lloyd's syndicate and 'company' business framework.
- Manage all aspects of our complaints function and ensure that all complaints receive fair customer outcomes as appropriate.
- Ensure that caseloads are appropriately managed within the team, captured within our internal systems, and reported accordingly to regulatory expectations.
- Maintain assurance procedures and complaints handling manuals to ensure they meet Lloyd's and the FCA's expectations.
- Undertake regular RCA (Root Cause Analysis), to support improvements in handling and customer outcomes.
- Produce Management Information (MI) in relation to complaints performance.
- Liaise with our Conduct Risk manager, underwriters and claims teams on any relevant matters arising from the resolution of complaints.
- Attend any regulatory complaints forums as necessary.
- Have a thorough understanding of insurance documentation and terminology including policy wordings, proposal forms, statements of fact, claim forms and surveyors' reports etc.
- Provide complaints training, both internally and externally, as appropriate to staff, Coverholders and Third-Party Administrators.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.