A leading Investment Advisor is looking for a Compliance Officer to join the business on a initial 12 month contract.
A Compliance role focused on being an advisory contact for a particular European business group. This role will also be responsible for the design and implementation of required policies and procedures, including appropriate operational and Compliance oversight.
Skills and experience:
- Ideally 3-5 years compliance experience
- SIPP/personal pension/occupational pension experience ideal
- Ideally, CASS and ISA experience
- Preference would be from a larger asset management or platform firm, but not essential
- Good relationship management skills, and ability to work collaboratively
- Will be taking part in project work as well as day to day BAU tasks – reviewing processes, logging breaches, producing MI, dealing with queries, ad hoc compliance work as it comes up.