I am currently recruiting a Compliance Advisory Associate for a mid-large Investment Management firm based in London. Reporting directly into the Head of Compliance this is an excellent opportunity to further your career in an exciting business.
- Provide clear and consistent technical advice and guidance to front office colleagues in respect of the FCA's rules, with a strong understanding of MiFID2 & AIFMD.
- Keep on top of front office related regulatory change with regular updates to the business and formation of new policy.
- Provide compliance input into a range of projects such as the launch of new products, take on of new clients and other development initiatives.
- Any adhoc compliance oversight activities
- Ideally asset management background with 2+ years experience in providing regulatory advice.
- The FCA's 'dealing & managing' regulatory rules as they apply to investment management.
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Self-starter attitude with good analytical skills
- Proactive, self-supportive and motivated in the development of a positive compliance culture.
- Able to present to senior management.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.