I am currently recruiting a Compliance Advisory Manager for a sizeable Investment Management firm based in London (city). Reporting directly into the Head of Compliance this is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading brand and develop management skills.
- Provide clear and consistent technical advice and guidance to front office colleagues in respect to the traditional asset classes; Eq, FI etc
- Keep on top of front office related regulatory change with regular updates to the business and formation of new policy.
- Provide leadership and day to day management to the team. Acting as a point of escalation when required.
- Any adhoc compliance oversight activities
- Ideally asset management background with 7+ years experience (minimum of 4-5 in compliance setting)
- The FCA's 'dealing & managing' regulatory rules as they apply to investment management.
- Has previous team leadership or direct management experience
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Self-starter attitude with good analytical skills
- Proactive, self-supportive and motivated in the development of a positive compliance culture.
- Able to present to senior management.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.