Our client a global specialist insurer are seeking an advisory candidate to join their compliance function. Working closely with the Head of Compliance this role will support the management of the firm's compliance framework and activities, and in particular with the provision of licensing, sanctions and financial crime advice to the business
Key areas of responsibility -
- Provision of oral and written compliance advice to the business relating to regulatory and financial crime matters.
- Communicating compliance requirements/expectations throughout the business
- Promoting a good compliance culture across the business. Raising awareness and understanding of regulatory risk.
- Identifying, analysing and escalating potential areas of concern.
- Leading and developing the compliance teams offering to the wider business
- To be aware of and comply with the conduct rules as set out by the PRA & FCA Standards of Conduct
- To be aware of and comply with the relevant rules, regulations and requirements laid down by any relevant regulatory, statutory and / or supervisory bodies or authorities in which the company is registered, trades and/or operates
Knowledge & experience required -
- Extensive relevant experience including exposure to insurance and Lloyd's of London.
- Knowledge of the UK and Lloyd's regulatory environments
- Exposure to the management of financial crime incidents
- Experience of managing inbox enquires, including producing MI
- Experience of international regulatory requirements
- An understanding of delegated authority business
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build and maintain good relationships
- Proactive, pragmatic and persuasive * Inquisitive and analytical with good research skills
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.