Our client is a European-based asset manager providing fund and discretionary portfolio management services to professional investors. They are currently recruiting for a Compliance Analyst to join its team of 3 to cover business and investment compliance.
- Prepare regulatory filings including license applications to SFC and MAS
- Keep track of regulatory changes and update compliance policies and manuals
- Review legal agreements and documents
- Review marketing materials and cross border marketing activities
- Perform KYC/ AML checks • handle personal account dealing, gifts & entertainment, SFC hours and etc.
- Prepare monthly compliance reports for senior management
- 2 to 5 years of compliance experience with hedge fuds, asset management or buyside
- A bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or economics
- Cantonse, English and Mandarin