A leading European Private Equity Firm is looking for a Compliance Analyst to join their compliance function in London. This role is a generalist compliance role which will offer broad exposure across the business and will see you be involved with the day to day running of the compliance programme & key processes.
The role sits within a small compliance function, reporting into the Head of Compliance and has been created due to the growth the company is currently going through.
- FCA & other relevant regulatory filings
- Updating/maintaining compliance manuals, policies & procedures
- Compliance Monitoring
- Preparation for internal/external audits & Operational Due Diligence
- Reviewing, approving and maintaining registers
- Coordinating & organising compliance training
- Review & implementation of new regulations
- Day to day running of the compliance programme
- Additional ad-hoc tasks
- Minimum of 12 months buy side compliance experience
- Ideally private equity but not essential
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Self-starter attitude with good analytical skills
- Proactive, self-supportive and motivated in the development of a positive compliance culture.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.