To assist the Compliance team on all matters, with specific emphasis on regulatory matters for the Lloyd's Managing Agency and Lloyd's coverholders owned within the group.
To understand the implications of PRA, FCA and Lloyd's regulations for our related group entities and make recommendations for changes in procedures to the Compliance Managers / Head of Regulatory Compliance.
Key responsibilities include
- Maintaining existing procedures and monitoring compliance with company procedures and regulatory standards.
- Working on regular reporting and regulatory liaison including - Lloyd's Minimum Standards, Complaints reporting, PRA / FCA Reviews, Lloyd's thematic and other reviews.
- Providing advice to business areas on all compliance issues.
- Monitoring Sanctions developments and their application to the business, providing advice to the business on specific sanctions issues.
- Understanding International and local compliance developments for our UK and group entities and providing a service and advice to the business.
- To assist generally in the efficient running and management of the business.
- Participate as appropriate in internal committees and working groups.
Experience and knowledge required
- Graduate qualified and either be ACII qualified (or working towards qualification) or other suitable relevant professional qualifications.
- Previous general Compliance experience in a Lloyd's Managing Agent is highly desirable
- Applicants should wish to pursue a career in Compliance in the Insurance / Lloyd's environment and be proactive in assisting the business.
- Strong written communications skills for drafting reports, procedures and briefing notes;
- Strong oral communication skills and teamwork for liaison with relevant staff on compliance and procedural issues.
- Proficient use of mainstream Microsoft products
- Contributes to the business
- Open and approachable
- Flexible and able to work within an evolving environment
- Accurate and has high attention to detail
- Ability to analyse and interpret information
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.