Headquartered in London with a global presence, this reputable investment advisor is looking to secure an experienced Compliance Risk Analyst to join their team in London. The role will report directly into the Risk and Compliance Director, supporting on day to day compliance, risk and corporate governance activities with a focus on regulatory research and policy development. This technical role will support the Insurance and Private Capital side of the business.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Research, interpret and report on key and relevant components of FCA and relevant regulations applying to the Group's current and future regulated activities
- Assist in the development, updating and enhancement of procedure and policy documents
- Assist in the monitoring of Group compliance with key regulators, including the provision of support on the timely submission of regulatory returns where required
- Assist in the development and monitoring of the effectiveness of controls applying to the management of risks falling under the Compliance Director's ownership
- Provide input and support on our risk framework and internal audit work programme / timetable, where required
- Assist in the maintenance of an effective governance structure
- Provide support our governance function in the ongoing maintenance of effective client due diligence and anti-money laundering / bribery systems and controls.
Key skills required for the role:
- Degree qualified
- Prior knowledge/experience working in a similar function within the Wealth Management sector is desirable
- A high standard of written work, with excellent attention to detail, accuracy and timely delivery. Ability to use initiative in undertaking research / analysis, presenting findings in concise written form and applying output in the development of policy
- A proactive in nature and diligent approach, which matches regulatory expectations
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with minimum supervision
- Ability to deal competently with pressure and prioritise workloads
- Capable of developing and maintaining effective relationships at all levels
- Competent communication skills, both oral and written
- Competency in use of standard office IT applications
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.