Leading global insurance group are seeking an experienced candidate to join their compliance team to provide due diligence support. Prior experience in a similar role and knowledge of the General insurance sector is preferable.
- To assist with the day-to-day review and approval of brokers, which includes:
- Due diligence review and approval of new brokers in line with our Intermediary Vetting Procedures;
- Issuing and managing signed terms of business agreements ('ToBA');
- Reviewing and responding to ToBA queries; and
- Monitoring of brokers to ensure that the appropriate level of due diligence review has been performed based on the income produced.
- To work alongside the existing Compliance Assistant to maintain the Customer Relationship Management ('CRM') system, housing a central database for all third parties.
- To perform monthly checks via CRM on all existing brokers.
- To run CRM reports on third party statistics for inclusion within the reports produced for the Product Governance and Distribution Committee.
- To assist in the continuing development of the CRM system to ensure that it remains an effective third-party oversight system.
- To assist the Compliance Officer with the cleansing of the broker data migrated over from historic systems and subsequently issue updated ToBA's.
- To circulate market updates and guidance, as necessary, to business units within the company on compliance with regulatory and Lloyd's requirements relating to brokers.
- Review and facilitate the responses for any Brexit-related queries, where relevant.
- To provide co-ordination support for internal audit reviews, where required.
- To complete ad hoc tasks as requested by the Compliance Officer.
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with all business units.
Skills and Experience Specification:
- Experience with broker vetting and / or oversight.
- Experience within the Insurance and Lloyd's Market.
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office products, i.e. Word and Excel.
- Strong organisational and workload management skills.
- Strong analytical and written skills.
- Attention to detail; due diligence and investigative skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the business in a confident and professional manner.
- Hard working, diligent and a quick learner.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.