The role will involve the facilitation of the due diligence, monitoring and auditing of delegated underwriting and delegated claims arrangements as well as the vetting of intermediaries. While working alongside the existing team to maintain the Customer Relationship Management ('CRM') system, housing a central database for all third parties.
Skills required for this role:
- Strong organisational and workload management skills with excellent attention to detail;
- Experience in a similar role.
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office products, i.e. Word and Excel.
- Strong analytical, written and communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the business in a confident and professional manner.
- Hard working, diligent and a quick learner
- Experience within the Insurance and Lloyd's Market.
- Strong due diligence and investigative skills.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.