An 800 billion + Asset Manager is looking for a Compliance Monitoring Manager to join their compliance team. As part of the team you will work in a cohesive manner to ensure the business controls are fit for purpose and in line with current and upcoming regulatory obligations.
- Planning and carrying out reviews of control in accordance with the planned review schedule utilising a consistent, risk-based approach
- Providing compliance subject matter expertise and support for the monitoring team working with the team to identify adverse trends, poor controls and systemic risks
- Drafting and issuing reports of each functional review
- Recording and tracking the implementation of review recommendations
- Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. Compliance Testing, Assurance or Audit
- Experience working in relevant market - This role will focus on a range of asset management product offerings and require strong product knowledge
- Minimum of 3 years compliance monitoring/assurance/audit experience
- Self-awareness with confidence to work independently and take responsibility for own development
- Able to present to senior management
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.