Our client, one of the global leaders within the insurance sector are seeking experienced Compliance Managers to manage and deliver a number of critical projects across their compliance and risk management functions.
Joining an established project team you will support an on-going programme of work reviewing the controls and processes within their Retail Insurance business, recommending and supporting the implementation of revised and new protocols to deliver improve ways of working, in line with the expectations of the regulator and the standards required by Group.
The Compliance Manager will deliver key activities designed to improve and strengthen the Risk Management and Compliance performance of the business through engagement with the Retail Insurance teams, the central programme working on regulation and the wider Risk & Compliance functions of our UK business.
This a great platform for a highly motivated and experienced individual to improve practises and processes for our customers and the expectations of the regulator.
The position can be based from the following offices: Ipswich, Weybridge, Teeside or Glasgow. The role does require regular travel.
Experience and knowledge required:
- Previous experience of working at managerial level with broad business knowledge from within Financial Services.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Prior experience in managing and delivering projects
- Awareness of service standards and business processes
- Demonstrable knowledge of FCA thematic reviews and guidance for the GI sector, with strong examples of involvement in their practical application.
- Significant experience of managing risk & compliance within a diverse operating environment.
- Ability to manage & influence key stakeholders within and external to own business area.
Degree level or other equivalent qualification preferred.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.