Reporting to the COO, the Compliance Director will manage the Group compliance function across Hong Kong and Singapore.
- review and maintain compliance policies and procedures
- perform client on-boarding including AML, KYC and CDD checks
- provide in-house training to staff members
- work closely with business teams and external clients to ensure proper client onboarding procedures are in placed
- acts as point of contact to regulators including SFC and MAS
- ensuring compliance monitoring programs are properly set up and maintained
- Over 10 years of experience with asset management and trustee covering KYC, AML and compliance
- Solid experience in managing compliance framework in accordance to regulatory and statutory requirements
- Sound knowledge of local and regional regulatory regulations including juridisctions such as HK, SG and UK
- Fluency in English and Chinese
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.