A leading Fund are looking for a Compliance Advisor in the London office. The role will work for the Head of Compliance and focus on a range of activities and tasks.
- Provide compliance advisory to the front office teams.
- Be a point of contact for any and all compliance queries for the business.
- Financial Promotions and distribution queries
- Manage due diligence reviews and any financial crime risks.
- Fund Compliance Advisory experience
- Ability to build strong stakeholder relationships
- Strong appreciation for the regulatory environment; SMCR, MiFID2, UCITs.
- Minimum of 5 years compliance experience
- Self-awareness with confidence to work independently and take responsibility for own development
- Able to present to senior management.