An International Bank headquartered in Asia are looking for a Head of Compliance in London, United Kingdom. The role is broad in nature due to the size of the department and requires someone with both regulatory compliance and financial crime compliance. This role with report to the UK CEO.
- Ensure the compliance framework is robust and fit for purpose.
- Take the lead of regulatory changes that impact the UK business
- Undertake compliance monitoring and testing
- Policy and Procedure amendments
- Overall advisory, monitoring and policy work for the organisations financial crime program
- Must have Regulatory Compliance and Financial Crime experience, ideally in a smaller house/international bank.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and ability to prioritise key tasks
- Desirable but not essential – previous experience as SMF16/17
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills