London based investment bank are looking to find a compliance IT project manager. The role takes responsibility for global IT projects and applications for the compliance surveillance program.
- Contribution to the global strategy for compliance surveillance.
- Assess the current framework and program to propose adjustments for improved outcomes.
- Act as a relationship manager between IT and compliance.
- Reporting to key stakeholders on the progress of the compliance surveillance strategy and applications.
- Either front office or compliance exposure in a project management capacity.
- Investment banking experience is a must have.
- Exposure or direct involvement in IT processes and best practice.
- Experience with SMARTS or Actimize.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent English and (ideally) French.