London based investment bank are looking to find a Compliance IT Project manager. The role takes responsibility for global IT projects and applications for the compliance surveillance program.
- Contribution to the global strategy for Compliance Surveillance
- Assess the current framework and program to propose adjustments for improved outcomes.
- Act as a relationship manager between IT and Compliance.
- Reporting to key stakeholders on the progress of the Compliance Surveillance Strategy and applications.
- Either Front office or Compliance exposure in a project management capacity
- Investment Banking experience is a must have.
- Exposure or direct involvement in IT processes and best practice.
- Experience with SMARTS or Actimize
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent English and (ideally) French