The role reports to the head of compliance and is responsible for assisting in these key responsibilities;
- Conduct reviews to ensure that the organisation is in compliant with the legislation's, requirements and codes of practice
- Assist in recording, monitoring and reporting of complaints
- Outlay management information and other reports that are related to the functions
- Implementation of new practices to ensure the highest level of compliance is held throughout the organisation
- Liaise with external suppliers and maintain relationship if required
- Previous experience in a compliance role within savings/mortgage services that adheres to FCA or PRA regulations
- Ability to translate complex technical information to understand its impact on the business
- Excellent interpersonal skills to manage, train and encourage to achieve a positive compliance culture
- Monitor and review practices within the business and give recommendations on ways to improve
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.