My client is one of the top insurance market player in Hong Kong is seeking an insurance compliance professional to join their compliance team.
- Assist to develop controls and monitoring framework to identify, oversees, and mitigate the sales compliance risk
- Develop relevant local compliance policies and guidelines and oversee the compliance of relevant Group policy and guidelines and relevant local regulatory requirements
- Advice First Line regarding the compliance issues regarding distribution compliance
- Monitor the regulatory updates related to Sales Compliance
- Establish a monitoring mechanism and reports
- Conduct regular monitoring on key risk indicators and identify trends/issues and provide recommendations on remedial actions
- Ongoing enhance the preventive, detective and corrective controls to mitigate the sales compliance risk
- Support on review of product or marketing materials to provide compliance advice
- Bachelor degree in any disciplines, preferably in Accounting, Finance and Business
- Minimum 6 years' relevant working experience
- Professional qualification in life insurance, Compliance, Internal Audit or related disciplines is preferred
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Good report writing and presentation skills
- Familiar with the insurance regulatory requirements
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.