A top banking organisation is looking for a Compliance Testing officer to join their compliance reviews team. As part of the team you will work in a cohesive manner to ensure the business controls are fit for purpose and in line with current and upcoming regulatory obligations.
- Planning and carrying out reviews of control in accordance with the planned review schedule utilising a consistent, risk-based approach.
- Providing compliance subject matter expertise and support for the monitoring team working with the team to identify adverse trends, poor controls and systemic risks
- Drafting and issuing reports of each functional review
- Recording and tracking the implementation of review recommendations
- Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. Testing, Assurance or Audit
- Experience working in relevant market – This role will focus predominantly on global markets. Thus understanding of public or private side markets are pivotal to the role.
- Minimum of 3 years compliance monitoring/assurance/audit experience
- Self-awareness with confidence to work independently and take responsibility for own development
- Able to present to senior management.