A leading investment manager is looking for an investment guidelines officer to join the trade monitoring team.
- Pre/post trade guideline monitoring; including investigation and resolution
- Coding of guideline requirements into systems
- Surveillance monitoring; including investigation and resolution
- Develop and implementation of guideline tests
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of investment guideline monitoring in asset management.
- Understanding and application of UCITs regulations.
- Previous experience with monitoring systems such as Aladdin, thinkFolio, Sentinel or Charles River.
- Strong communication and presentations skills.
- Able to manage conflict situations and come to appropriate solutions.