My client is a global financial services institution with a presence across Europe and Asia. They're looking for a VP level candidate who's ready to step up into a PCF-15 regulated role.
- Design and carry out the compliance monitoring plan along with subsequent remediation's
- Advise the business on the relevant regulatory risks
- Stay ahead of regulatory developments and how they'll affect the business
- Face off directly with the regulator
- 4 years of financial crime and regulatory compliance experience within financial services
- Strong knowledge of relevant Irish and EU regulation (MiFID, AIFMD, UCITS etc.)
- Relevant degree and compliance qualifications
- Experience facing off with senior stakeholder
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.