This growing insurer broker are seeking an Employee Benefits Compliance Officer to join their established EB team. You will be to support Senior Management Function ('SMF') role holder(s) and the business manage risk and operational compliance through the provision of advice and by undertaking core 1st Line of Defence(1LoD) risk and compliance activities to help ensure the business complies with relevant laws and regulation. This role can be based from any ofthe firms offices but there will be a need to travel to the midlands meetings.
- Act as risk and compliance focal point for Employee Benefits ('EB')
- Promote a collaborative and solution driven compliance culture
- Co-ordinating the review and update of EB's risk and control assessment
- Training & competency (including training on key policies and processes) and monitoring the completion of mandatory regulatory training and CPD
- Ensure relevant controls exist across the business and support/monitor compliance with FCA requirements and Group risk & compliance policies
- Reviewing and ensuring key businesses processes and documentation put the client first and meet regulatory requirements
- Reviewing the impact of regulatory developments on EB, considering the impact on EB and business processes and supporting/co-ordinating the delivery of relevant and proportionate operational changes
- Undertaking regular 1LoD reviews and QA checks
Experience & Knowledge Required:
- A minimum of 3 years experience undertaking a similar role within an FCA regulated Employee Benefits environment
- Strong knowledge of Employee Benefits (Group Risk, Group Pensions, Business Protection) or financial services markets, products, and procedures
- A strong understanding of the regulatory framework in which the business operate
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ability to apply flexible thinking and to formulate effective solutions and implement them to deadline
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.