My client is a leading international bank who's experienced consistent growth in the London market. They're looking for a resourceful Compliance Officer with international banking experience to undertake a broad role covering both regulatory compliance and financial crime.
- Develop and implement a risk-based compliance monitoring plan.
- Advise the business on risks across various business lines
- Maintain awareness of regulatory developments (horizon scanning)
- Update the compliance framework on a regular basis
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in an international bank (regulatory and financial crime)
- Experience testing controls, conducting risk assessments and writing policies
- Experience dealing with difficult stakeholders
- Relevant qualification (CISI, ICA etc.)
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.