Newly created opportunity in Conduct Risk. You will support with the implementation and ongoing development of the our Conduct Risk Framework to enable our entities to demonstrate compliance with the FCA, Lloyd's, LIC and other relevant regulatory requirements. Reporting into the Conduct Manager, this team sits within Compliance.
- Help drive forward good Conduct for the business to deliver the best outcomes for customers / policyholders.
- Understand all appropriate lines of escalation and the responsibilities of the Product Conduct Risk Strategy Group (PCRSG), Underwriting & Claims Sub Committee (UCSC) , ExCo and Board for Conduct Risk.
- Review and help develop Conduct Risk Framework, associated policies and procedures, and ensure they are reviewed annually and remain up to date
- Provide assistance to the business on the interpretation and practical application of conduct risk policies and procedures, and relevant regulatory requirements;
- Identify new/changing regulatory requirements, work with Conduct Risk Manager to assess their impact on the business and help provide advisory and oversight support over implementation;
- Assist with the creation and delivery of training on conduct risk matters for all relevant employees;
- Help develop and maintain the product catalogue working with underwriting teams to obtain and update key product information and policy wordings;
- Assist the Conduct Risk Manager and the first line with completing new and renewal coverholder and product reviews ensuring that conduct risks are appropriately identified and mitigated;
- Support with the creation and collation of conduct and product risk MI and updates to be reported to conduct oversight committees;
- Regular collation and review of conduct MI to identify conduct risks and undertake customer outcomes assessments and propose mitigating actions;
- To assist the business with conduct risk related queries with escalations to Conduct Risk Manager or other functions as necessary
Experience, skills & knowledge required:
- University Degree and/or relevant professional qualification
- FCA / Conduct risk knowledge and experience
- Lloyd's market knowledge
- Effective communication skills at all levels
- Ability to identify regulatory and compliance requirements and implement them in the business
- Proactive, personable approach with the ability to build relationships to implement change
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.