My Consulting client is looking for a Conduct Risk BA/Data Analyst for a key piece of work on the conduct risk framework roll out;
- Must have excellent data analysis skills
- Specific experience of non financial risk and particularly conduct risk
- Work with traders and infrastructure staff to design a set of controls as part of a Conduct Framework to address gaps identified during the assessment process;
- Execute on plans to ensure an appropriate level of risk mitigation across key conduct controls;
- Actively identify, assess and manage risks and issues that arise in defining a control framework for conflicts, ensuring they are monitored and managed appropriately to minimise impact on delivery
- Provide status reporting including visibility on status against milestone, and transparency of risks and issues.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.