Great opportunity to join the established Conduct team for this global speciality re/insurer.
Providing conduct risk guidance to to our International Insurance business, you will supporting the Conduct Risk Manager in the effective and efficient delivery of the conduct risk framework. A key aspect of this role is building and maintaining effective relationships with the Underwriting, Claims, Complaints, Bordereaux and Compliance teams to ensure ongoing engagement and collaboration.
- Support the Conduct Risk Manager and the Insurance business in driving forward good conduct to deliver the best outcomes for customers/policyholders and ensuring that all regulatory requirements are met.
- Help support the operation of the firm's wider conduct risk management framework through the maintenance, development and enhancement of procedures in relation to the management of conduct risk.
- Undertake conduct risk assessments on individual underwriting arrangements providing constructive feedback to the business on changes needed and ensuring that all actions from the conduct risk assessments are completed in a complete and timely manner.
- Work with the Underwriting teams to prepare information for the Conduct Risk Group, minuting these meetings and ensuring that actions are closed.
- Monitor and analyse Conduct MI, identifying any trends or issues and ensuring they are appropriately communicated and actioned within the business.
- Work with the Underwriting units to undertake reviews of our insurance products, collaborating with the Claims, Complaints and Compliance functions and factoring in relevant MI.
- Assist in the operation of the Product Working Group, preparing relevant MI, contributing to meetings and helping to drive product improvements.
- Liaising with our Compliance team to provide a unified response to the business in respect of regulatory requirements
- To produce and present conduct related management information that facilitates oversight of the firms products and underwriting arrangements.
- Support the Conduct Risk Manager in the effective functioning of the Conduct Oversight Group, assisting in the preparation of meeting packs, minuting meetings and helping to drive completion of the actions.
- Act as an advocate for the need and value of a strong conduct culture and help strengthen this throughout interactions with the wider business.
- Communicate the conduct framework requirements, policies and procedures to relevant business teams and assist in the training of new underwriting staff in conduct matters.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned relevant to the Conduct department
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Conduct risk experience within the Lloyd's/London insurance market or General Insurance
- Working knowledge of insurance industry practices and the current FCA regulatory requirements
- Knowledge of the London/Lloyd's market desirable but not essential
- Knowledge and experience of implementing appropriate conduct regulations relating to consumer and small business insurance products
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.