A leading global alternative asset manager specialising in Real Estate investments with an extensive presence in Luxembourg (and Europe) is seeking to appoint a senior individual to oversee their portfolio management activities as Conducting Officer. This is a newly created role suited to someone coming from a background in fund operations for real estate or property funds or a similar asset class like private equity or infrastructure.
The business is a highly supportive organisation with an inclusive, diverse and multi-cultural Luxembourg office with plans to add additional headcount in the coming year, owing to positive fund raises and the expansion of their European activities. They have positively embraced hybrid working and have a relaxed and flexible office culture.
Working as part of a small but high-level team that boasts lots of stability and progression, the role will involve:
- Portfolio management and operations for the management company and funds, from all compliance and regulatory reporting around the entities through to monitoring of investments, transaction reporting and investment analysis.
- Investment Adviser oversight, from evaluating and analysing transactions through to high level review of all financial/audit related activities around the Adviser.
- Fund operations management focusing on working with service providers across accounting, tax, legal to sign-off investor reports, NAVs, financial statements (IFRS, Lux GAAP), consolidations, legal documentations etc.
- Support to investor relations.
- Board member with minimal travel expected to relevant Board meetings.
- Assistance with portfolio valuations, acquisitions/disposals and other ad hoc project work as required.
Your background is likely to be:
- Around 10 to 15 years' experience (or equivalent) in fund operations and portfolio management, ideally within property or real estate funds.
- A strong grasping of the technicalities involved in structuring through Luxembourg; excellent understanding of end to end fund operations, reporting, compliance etc.
- Fluent written and spoken English; knowledge of German or French an advantage but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills, an approachable personality, adept at building up relationships with a variety of stakeholders both internally and externally across different countries and working cultures.
Please get in touch for more information or with any questions. All applications are treated as strictly private and confidential.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.