This global investment bank based in London is looking to hire a new control room associate to their team of 5. This is a permanent role paying between £50,000 - £60,000 dependent on experience.
The responsibilities of the role...
- Providing advice and guidance to front office businesses in respect of permissible interaction with research analysts/providing chaperoning as necessary and on implications of firm's Restricted List Policy and other Control Room related activities.
- Maintaining and monitoring the firm's Chinese walls/ wall crossings/ flow of non-public information.
- Providing ongoing advice and guidance to the business in respect of Chinese wall, insider dealing and market abuse issues.
- Implementing necessary sales, trading and research restrictions.
- Participating in the Compliance team training efforts and taking responsibility for providing training to various business areas in specific areas of expertise.
To register your interest, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.