New and exciting opportunity with a top tier international insurance broker. They are in search of an experienced Construction Broker to join their growing team.
- Providing account servicing, handling incoming enquiries from clients, insurers and third parties, as well as client renewals
- Developing new business in the division and cross-selling to other departments
- Handling documentation and procedures including quotations, reports and invoices with support from office administration team
- Ensuring up to date records are maintained at all times on the company’s systems
- Assisting in any ad-hoc duties as assigned
- University graduate or equivalent insurance professional qualifications
- 5 - 8 years’ work experience in GI product lines, Construction field would be an advantage
- Strong analytical, time management and client relationship skills
- Proficiency in PC skills, including MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.