A Consultant is required within a leading consultancy firm to work on a permanent basis, initially from home.
Our client is looking for outstanding consultants with 3-5 years' experience to join their global team. You will be ready (and excited) to hit the ground running, make a real impact on our client's business and help shape their thinking from day one.
- Hold a 'High Bar' for the quality of your output. You are innovative, empathetic, a strong communicator with a great work ethic.
- You will support more senior members of the team from day one, working independently and as an integral part of a team providing guidance and insight.
- You will provide leadership to newer team members, are willing to listen - open to new suggestions and ideas - making them feel comfortable sharing their thoughts and opinions and clearly communicating and managing expectations.
- You hold and will develop great stakeholder management skills, building your reputation, client rapport and relationships. Professional and calm you will translate complex client problems into actionable plans.
- You will have a strong Consultant tool kit, organisational skills, research skills and packaging and presentation skills.
- You will be able to be able to translate various key discussion points into tangible key deliverables.
- You will be able to identify and seize opportunities. Creative and front footed, always looking at what we can do next.
If this role could be of interest to you, please apply with an up to date version of your CV.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.