If you are fluent in French, German or Spanish and have experience in recruitment and would like to develop your career with a niche, client-focused consultancy then the Insurance division at Eames Consulting would like to speak with you.
Who are Eames Consulting?
We are a fast-growing and reputable recruitment firm operating in the Financial and Professional Services sectors. With over 130 staff and offices in London, Zurich, Singapore and Hong Kong, we’ve experienced year on year growth since our inception in 2002.
We are proud of the culture we have developed here and the strongest endorsement of this is hearing what our people have to say. So don’t just take it from us – here are some of the reasons our team have told us they love working for Eames.
- High performing workforce
- Established brand in the market
- Believable values and vision
- Mature environment
- Supportive and patient
- Visible hands-on management team
A bit about the team
The wider Insurance division contains some of the most successful consultants and managers within the company, all ranging in seniority and background. The division enjoys an autonomous style of working, allowing consultants to pursue their interests and specialisms.
In 2017 we launched our European division which has successfully grown our footprint into continental Europe. The European team currently consists of multi-lingual Consultants servicing our existing London Market clients as well as developing new regional relationships.
The division is led by a hands-on and well-respected partner who has experience in hiring consultants from varying backgrounds and developing them into market specialists. The team can offer the following:
- 100+ years’ combined experience to leverage off
- A prestigious list of clients include Lloyd’s Syndicates, international insurers, brokers and MGAs
- A mature working environment- not KPI-heavy or a hard sales environment
- A division boasting some of Eames’ most successful consultants
- A number of accolades won including our High Achiever’s Club, Director’s Lunch, Manager of the Year and all-expense paid holidays
What will you be doing?
Focusing specifically on the European markets (operating from our head office in London), we are seeking a driven individual to:
- Develop new business from new and existing clients
- Provide a consultative service which will encompass a strong knowledge of various classes of business and disciplines
- Work closely with our clients in order to attract upper quartile talent in line with expectations via all relevant channels – this will include some travel to key European territories on a quarterly basis
- Collaborate with the other divisions within Eames in order to seek out opportunities and develop new client relationships
Skills & Experience required
- Multi-lingual – fluent in German, French or Spanish with previous recruitment experience within professional / financial services with a strong billing record
- Smartly presented with excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Previous experience of developing new client relationships
- Ability to develop technical knowledge in new disciplines
- Tenacity and perseverance
- Energy, enthusiasm, drive and competitive edge
- Degree educated (preferred but not essential)