My client who is a strong start-up within the SaaS space. I'm looking for someone who has experience leading a 24/7 contact team. Must have team leadership skills in a contact centre environment.
- Implement and operate a 24-7 Global Contact Centre and team to resolve customer issues.
- Setting up and documentation of processes (SOP), tools, systems, knowledgebase, reporting,
- ensuring smooth operational of 24-7
- Training, coaching, and leading all the representatives as they provide support for customers
- Reporting and analysing contact centre data to improve processes, ensure resources are
- properly allocated, and maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Participating in the Security Risk Go To Market Process.
- Effectively lead allocation considering the performance of each CCA under different products
- and business source hence optimizing overall team performance
- Do manpower planning in line with call volume and calling capacity
- Schedule and roster contact centre team considering call arrival pattern and shrinkage
- Monthly/quarterly presentation (including KPI) to the higher management on the contact
- centre performance and issues.
- Be the first point of contact for all our clients by using an omnichannel CRM (unifying phone calls, live chats, social media, emails etc, all into one platform)
- Experience in or willing to handle an Omnichannel Customer Service and Technical Support, utilizing tools.
- Create and manage tickets for new issues, follow-through (including escalation procedures) till resolution and closing tickets. Include coordinating with various departments like QA,
- Customer Success, Marketing to ensure the flow of information in and out via the contact centre
- Support application troubleshooting and liaise with relevant internal functions to resolve issues.
- Making basic recommendations for products or services that may better suit customer needs (or redirecting to customer success manager or various market representative).
- Engaging with the customer to learn about and address their needs, complaints, or other issues with products or services (general or technical nature).
- Responding efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that clients feel supported and valued.
- Engaging in active listening with callers (or live chatting), confirming or clarifying information and diffusing angry customer, as needed.
- Building lasting relationships with customer and other contact centre team members based on trust and reliability.
- Understanding and striving to meet or exceed contact centre metrics (KPIs) while providing excellent consistent customer service and technical support.
- Taking part in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of company, values and products.
- While performing SOP, be proactive in recommending improvements in procedures that will increase the efficiency in operating the Contact Centre
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ of technical experience working in a multi-channel Contact Centre
- Good technical skills with hands-on experience in technical support and incident management.
- Matured, Independent and possessed strong problem-solving skills
- Proven ownership of SOP and team management
- Familiar with CRM tools
- Good interpersonal skills (verbal and written) and enjoy interacting with clients/customers on a day to day basis
- Customer service orientation individual with a passion to help or serve other
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships with people at all levels of a business
- Able to work on shift timing and a good leader and team player