My client, a leading insurance organisation are currently looking for a Continuous Improvement Consultant to manage and drive the development of the continuous improvement capability within the organisation.
The ideal candidate will have experience working on lean based continuous improvement programmes in large sized organisations, ideally within the insurance industry. The continuous improvement consultant should have a background in business analysis and experience of robotic process automation.
- Extensive experience working as a continuous improvement consultant within large organisations, ideally within the insurance industry.
- Ability to build and develop lean capability within a business analysis team as well as raising awareness and engagement within the wider business community.
- Understanding of business process engineering
- Experience within robotic process automation / automation solutions is highly desirable.
- Excellent stakeholder management capabilities throughout all levels of the business
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.