We’re looking for experienced contract recruitment consultants within the professional/financial services space with a track record of placing contractors across compliance, risk and audit.
A bit about the team
From our head office in Farringdon you’ll be joining an established and successful team that ranges in seniority and background, with each individual focusing on their chosen market and discipline. The team is led by a hands-on associate director who has a wealth of experience in recruitment in the financial services sector.
The team works the mid-to-senior layer of the market, with clients across the UK banking and insurance space.
What will you be doing?
Focusing specifically on the London market we are seeking a driven individual to:
- Develop new business from new and existing clients
- Collaborate with the other divisions within Eames in order to seek out opportunities and develop new client relationships
- Provide a consultative service which will encompass a strong knowledge of the contract market and current trends
- Work closely with our delivery consultants in this team to provide high calibre contractors
Skills & experience required
- Previous contract recruitment experience within professional/financial services
- A strong billing record and evidence of winning or developing accounts
- Smartly presented with excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to develop technical knowledge in new disciplines
- Tenacity and perseverance
- Energy, enthusiasm, drive and competitive edge
- Degree educated (preferred but not essential)