My client is looking for a Conduct BA to ensure policies and procedures have been updated across Front Office. Responsibilities include;
- Working with SME's, Regulatory Compliance and the project team to close gaps previously identified in policies and procedures.
- Review and agree updates to be made and timeframes with Policy SME's and Regulatory Compliance
- Produce detailed closure packs providing evidencing of all decisions made and methodology followed
- Business Analyst/PM experience in a Front Office environment with good understanding of conduct related risks and controls
- Excellent written skills and experience of drafting policies and updating procedures;
- Evidence of a successful track record delivering change in a IB Front Office environment
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.