Large Investment Bank is currently looking for a Business Support Lead AVP to join their COO team within the EMEA Audit division in London. The role has been created as a result of the current incumbent moving internally in the wider Finance team.
- Deliver timely and accurate reporting to support local governance and regulatory requirements such as quarterly Audit Committee reporting
- Strong involvement in assisting the COO in monitoring key metrics measuring performance of the Audit team and investigate areas of deficiency
- Demonstrate and build a solid understanding of legal entities to become a subject matter expert, therefore providing guidance and responding to queries from Audit associates globally
- Work closely with the COO and EMEA Audit to co-ordinate and manage requests from multiple partners including Regulators and Head Office Audit teams
- Ad hoc project work
- Strong academic background - minimum 2:1 degree from a leading university
- Previous experience in reporting/audit/finance function within a large blue-chip organisation
- Good analytical skills, including ability to extract data, analyse and interpret it
- Solid MS Office skills and experience particularly in Outlook, Word, Excel (Pivot Tables) and PowerPoint
- Basic understanding of both Internal Audit processes and legal entities
The role will involve daily interaction with other functions and key stakeholders consequently, it is essential that you have exceptional interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
If you are interested in the role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.