A global top tier Private Equity firm is looking to appoint a Corporate Accountant on fixed term maternity cover contract (12 months) into its finance team based in Central London.
The position sits in a dynamic, cohesive and closely-knit team of four people, responsible for all of the firm's group reporting as well as local financial, management and regulatory reporting. You're likely to enjoy a wide breadth of responsibilities coupled with the opportunity to partake in ongoing project work around automation and ongoing system improvements, ensuring plenty of day to day variety.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of regulatory reporting for UK regulated entities
- Assisting with the preparation of annual budgets
- Undertaking financial analysis
- Business partnering and undertaking cost analysis
- VAT returns, PSA and corporate tax
- Assisting with the audit process
- Assisting with ongoing project work
- Immediately available or on a short notice period and able to start this role by mid to late July
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with 1-3 years post qualification experience or equivalent
- Ideally experience in-house in financial services or commerce and industry in a broad financial/management accounting role or alternatively someone who has left or is leaving their role in a large accounting firm. Experience in private equity would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a strong work ethic
The firm provides a generous salary coupled with a competitive bonus and various other amenities including free lunches, access to the onsite gym and occasional travel to company events. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a global brand in a broad-reaching and career-enhancing position.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.