Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will take on full responsibility for the UK & Irish reporting, the mandate encompasses Financial / Management Accounting, Regulatory Reporting & Tax Reporting.
The position covers all aspects of Finance so will be varied and dynamic, key accountabilities will include;
- Support the Head of Finance with Management Information & Statutory reporting for all entities
- Production and submission of FCA returns (FSA1,2,3, FIN68)
- ICAAP monitoring and submission to regulators
- Lead on Year end Audits
- Preparation of Tax requirements for UK & Irish entities
- Engage with the business for annual budgeting & periodic re-forecasting
The role is ideal for a Qualified Accountant who has experience within Investment / Asset Management Corporate Accounting and is capable of taking ownership of the end to end aspects of the role.
A strong technical background within GAAP (UK / Irish) & knowledge of Regulation (ICAAP, Returns) is sought.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.